Do not delete
Build Your Best Life
Live a Healthy and Vibrant Life!
Are your days stressful and chaotic? Do you have pounds to lose that won’t budge? Does it feel like one of your relationships is missing something? Is your dream job just a dream?
This life-changing journey will empower you to be healthy, happy, infusing joy and satisfaction into your life!
This program includes:
- Two 50-minute sessions with me each month.
- We will set short-term and long-term goals together to create a customized plan.
- I will hold you accountable and support you.
- You will receive notes from each session including personalized assignments to help you grow toward your goals.
- I will select handouts and materials such as recipes, books, videos, articles, cooking classes and workshops that support your program.
- Access to me by text or email for questions or for extra support throughout the program as needed.
Relationship Rescue Package – 3 months or 6 months. $399/month (15% discount for 6-month program)
Bring the peace and joy back to an important relationship! Find the connection with someone you love.
This program includes:
- A custom program to rescue that relationship. Finally, help is here!
- 2 kitchen coaching sessions each month – such as cooking lesson, pantry makeover, or grocery store tour.
- A recipe book with easy and delicious recipes to build healthier bodies and stronger relationships, designed with you and your family’s nutritional needs and lifestyle in mind.
- A copy of my e-book with 5 secrets for healthy relationships. It’s not that complicated!
- A monthly coaching summary with tips and suggestions.
Cooking with Kids! Starting April 23.
$30 per student/class
Classes are afternoons from 3:30 – 5 pm.
Mondays for Kids ages 8-12 April 23, May 7, and May 14
Thursdays for Teens April 26, May 10, and May 17
I am excited to announce that the Connecting Kitchen has just added more cooking classes for kids! Getting your kids interested in cooking is so important. Cooking is the foundation for eating well and living a healthy life. Cooking also builds confidence, it’s creative, it’s social, and it’s fun!
In my cooking classes, the kids will learn some basics of cooking while making delicious kid-friendly foods. We will also be talking about the importance of eating healthy (of course) and encourage everyone to try new foods. Somehow when everyone else is trying it even picky kids are more open to new things.
Bring your team to the Connecting Kitchen!
Cooking together is the perfect recipe for building a better team! The Connecting Kitchen brings everyone together where team members (co-workers, family members, or friends) will laugh and learn and work together. Cooperation, respect, creativity, and a focus on a common goal build comraderie and strengthen relationships, creating bonds that will last long after they leave our kitchen.
- A 2-hour cooking session – we will decide the menu in advance together.
- Eating and enjoying the delicious food in a casual setting. Yum!
- A recipe book from our session. Show off your new cooking skills at home!
- A Short Video of the event! A lasting souvenir.
- We will feature your business on Facebook and Instagram! Let’s let people know what you do!
- Option to purchase Connecting Kitchen aprons so you can bring some of the Connecting Kitchen magic home with you!
Send me an email to schedule an Initial Consultation or a Team Building Event!
A Little About Us
Holistic Health Coach, Vlogger, and Mom.
I’m a health & wellness coach, focusing on helping people build better relationships and a better life. How we relate to others starts with how we feel about ourselves. Healthy foods, and a balance in other aspects of our lives, like fitness, career, finances, spirituality, and creativity, are all so important in determining who we are and how we feel. When one or more of these areas is out of balance, it affects us overall. As a certified holistic health coach, I help people bring their lives into balance so they can achieve their goals and a lifetime of health and happiness.
Customer Service Specialist.
I’ve always loved food, but I never paid attention to what I ate. Fast food and junk food were a big part of my diet. Cooking with my mom has inspired me to take responsibility for my health and make better choices, not just in the kitchen but in all areas of my life. I’m someone who hit rock bottom and made it through hard times. I know now that when I eat well, I feel my best. My confidence is high and I can do anything! I work in customer service for a local grocery store. I love music and movies.