Do not delete
Holistic Health Coaching
Live a Healthy and Vibrant Life!
Are your days stressful and chaotic? Do you have pounds to lose that won’t budge? Does it feel like one of your relationships is missing something? Is your dream job just a dream?
- Two 50-minute sessions with me each month
- Setting Short-term and Long-term Goals together
- Progress Reviews and Personalized Assignments
- Notes with key points from each session
- A variety of handouts and materials such as recipes, books, videos, and articles, invitations to cooking classes and workshops
- Access to me as your coach by text or email throughout the program
- Accountability throughout the program
- A journey that will teach you how to infuse joy and satisfaction into your life!
Cooking with Kids! Starting April 23.
$30 per student/class
Classes are afternoons from 3:30 – 5 pm.
Mondays for Kids ages 8-12 April 23, May 7, and May 14
Thursdays for Teens April 26, May 10, and May 17
I am excited to announce that the Connecting Kitchen has just added more cooking classes for kids! Getting your kids interested in cooking is so important. Cooking is the foundation for eating well and living a healthy life. Cooking also builds confidence, it’s creative, it’s social, and it’s fun!
In my cooking classes, the kids will learn some basics of cooking while making delicious kid-friendly foods. We will also be talking about the importance of eating healthy (of course) and encourage everyone to try new foods. Somehow when everyone else is trying it even picky kids are more open to new things.
Team Building Activities
Bring your team to the Connecting Kitchen!
You will laugh and learn as your group works together to make a nutritious and delicious meal. Cooking together is the perfect recipe for building a better team!
- A 2-hour cooking session – menu will be decided in advance
- Eating together and enjoying the delicious food
- The recipes from our session
- A Short Video of the event
- Your business featured on our Facebook page and other social media advertising your business
- Option to purchase Connecting Kitchen aprons
I'm here to help!
A Little About Us
Holistic Health Coach, Vlogger, and Mom.
I’m a health & wellness coach, focusing on helping people build better relationships and a better life. How we relate to others starts with how we feel about ourselves. Healthy foods, and a balance in other aspects of our lives, like fitness, career, finances, spirituality, and creativity, are all so important in determining who we are and how we feel. When one or more of these areas is out of balance, it affects us overall. As a certified holistic health coach, I help people bring their lives into balance so they can achieve their goals and a lifetime of health and happiness.
Customer Service Specialist.
I’ve always loved food, but I never paid attention to what I ate. Fast food and junk food were a big part of my diet. Cooking with my mom has inspired me to take responsibility for my health and make better choices, not just in the kitchen but in all areas of my life. I’m someone who hit rock bottom and made it through hard times. I know now that when I eat well, I feel my best. My confidence is high and I can do anything! I work in customer service for a local grocery store. I love music and movies.